The personal mechanic for Mazda. Bring the knowledge of an expert mechanic with you, wherever your Mazda takes you. When a warning light comes on, easily find the info and insider tips you need, with instruction how to respond without contacting a mechanic.
This app helps you identify problem with your Mazda, features 467 warning lights and symbols from all newer and older models, with an explanation of the problem.
Download this app if you want to know:
• Check Engine light, the light could mean a costly problem.
• What different warning lights and alert symbols, mean and if there is anything you can do yourself to avoid a trip to repair shop.
• If it is safe to drive your car or if you should call a tow truck.
• When you really need expert assistance, and whom to contact. You get emergency phone numbers, roadside assistance numbers, and dealership listings for North America, Canada, US, Mexico the UK, and Europe.
• What to expect when accidents happen. You’ll be able to talk to your mechanic and your insurance company with confidence, and you’ll be ready to make informed decisions.
• Where you left your car, the app includes a Car Locator, just in case you forget your parking space.
The app is brought to you by a mechanic who has 20 years of experience servicing luxury vehicles. He designed it to save you time and hassle and to prevent unnecessary trips to the garage.
Warnings lights in your car instrument panel signal that something is wrong with your vehicle, so that the driver can address the issue before it becomes serious.
Get the app now and protect your investment every time you take your car out for an adventure.
Do you have feedback or suggestions? Please send them to email@example.com
Note: The app does not contain Mazda diagnostic trouble codes OBD 2